On Minors In Tasting Rooms
Boise Brewing has created new policies for our tasting room that reflect the new changes to Idaho laws concerning minors in breweries. These laws take effect on July 1, 2016. These policies were created to protect our patrons and company while still providing an open and approachable experience for all.
The policies are as follows:
- Minors will be allowed in the tasting room from Noon – 7pm all days of the week.
- Minors will be welcome to sit at our tables in the main room. Minors however, will not be allowed in the mezzanine or at the bar top.
- Children must be well behaved and accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Minors of the older persuasion (14-20) may be asked by a bartender to place a black x on their hands to ensure we can monitor their activity and that no illegal consumption is taking place.
- Adults found attempting to serve minors in the tasting room will immediately be asked to leave.
Due to these new laws, many breweries will need some adjustment time to find what policies work best for them. These policies will also be up for change if they differ the interpretation of this new law by state authorities. We will do our best to work with the new policies we have created but they will remain open for adjustment as needed. We appreciate your patience and patronage as we explore these new waters.
Questions, Comments, Swear Words?
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will address your concerns as best we can.