Supporting our community partners is one of our favorite things to do! We love supporting local, community driven causes and events whether it’s thru beer, our event space, merchandise, whatever we can do! We will try our best to accommodate you and your event as long as it fits. Please fill out the form to be considered and we will contact you promptly to set something up.
- We prefer to stay out of religion or politics, after all, we’re a bar.
- As we said above, we’re a bar… so organizations that market to underage humans should check out some other awesome local places for donations. (Boise Fry Company and Guru Doughnuts are two of our faves.)
- We currently cannot make financial contributions, product or in-kind services only.
- We can only donate beer to certified 501(c)3 nonprofits. Other organizations are eligible for merchandise and/or mezzanine space only.
- If you are asking for beer as a donation to serve at your event (to sell or give away, doesn’t matter), you must be a 501(c)3 AND secure a non-profit permit from the Alcohol Beverage Control. Permits must be submitted to ABC at least 14 days in advance of the event. Please keep in mind we are only able to approve a couple beer donations per quarter due to inventory needs.
- Donations will be reviewed at the beginning of each month so please reach out to us AT LEAST 4 weeks prior to your event. Any last minute requests will be denied.
- All donations must be picked up at the brewery during regular business hours.
All fields are required to be considered.
Note: If you do not see a green “Sent Successfully” bar after pressing submit, we DID NOT receive your request. Please try again or email firstname.lastname@example.org.